Through our Personal Information Protection Policy, Orpat Group recognizes the importance of protecting the personal information of customers who use our website and handles such information in the following way:
1. When posting the opinions or photographs of individuals on our website, Orpat Group will definitely obtain the consent of the person concerned beforehand, and in accordance with our Personal Information Protection Policy, will only post information that is appropriate.
2. For the purposes of inquiry reception, surveys, e-mail delivery, mail-order sales, prize competitions, online member services, etc., Orpat Group may collect personal information via our website.
3. When gathering information, Orpat Group will specify and indicate the purpose of use. Furthermore, Orpat Group will not request any information in excess of the scope of information required to achieve the purpose.
4. When requesting personal information through prescribed input forms on the website, Orpat Group in principle will implement appropriate encryption for transmission and will endeavor to prevent leakage at the time of sending and receiving.
5. Orpat Group may supply information received via the website to business outsourcers. In addition, we may supply inquiries received via the website to successors of the business concerned. In such cases, through contracts and agreements, Orpat Group will require business outsourcers and successors to endeavor to prevent the leakage of personal information in the same way that Orpat Group does.
Users may limit receipt of Cookies by changing their browser settings. In this case, however, the range of services available via our website may be limited.
・ Analyze access from users’ computers and smartphones and collect information on usage trends.
・ Improve the contents of the website or emails, etc.
・ Customize contents of the website or email, etc. for individual users.
・ Identify and resolve causes of server failures or problems.
・ Deliver “behavioral targeting advertising” that is prepared by Orpat Group or entrusted to a third-party service provider.
7. In order to securely preserve personal information in the operation of the website, Orpat Group will adopt appropriate security measures for the system and its operation, such as server control arrangements and access restrictions.
8. In the case of transfer to websites operated by third-party corporations or individuals via links while using Orpat Group’s website, the protection of personal information at the link sites will be beyond the scope of Orpat Group’s responsibility.
9. Orpat Group will endeavor to protect personal information received from minors by handling it in the same way as the information that we receive from adults. If necessary, we may request the consent of the guardian.