- Let us see a few tips to select a wall clock
- Size of a wall clock
- Which wall clock is best?
- What are the components of wall clocks?
- How to pick the right tone for a wall clock?
- What are some of the various varieties of wall clocks?
- Where to put a wall clock in the front room?
- How do you hang a large wall clock safely?
Clocks are beautiful yet an essential to add to your home. Filling up an empty wall when moving to a new home or redoing a home can be challenging, and at this time a wall clock can be used as a decorative accent piece or as a bolder, statement piece.
Let us see a few tips to select a wall clock
Size of a wall clock
A wall clock size ranges from 10 inch to 30 inch, and choosing one of correct size is determined by if one wants it as an utility, a statement piece that takes center stage or a delicate accent piece in your overall décor
• Pick a fancy clock for a wall that is small or medium in size, between 10 and 18 inches, for a delicate accent.
• Go for a size larger than 24 inches or 30 inches to make a style statement. One can choose to go for a finished design like a wooden wall clock or a splendid, hand-painted metal edge.
Which design is best for a wall clock?
One can find different styles of clocks when exploring the walls at home.
• Pick a fancy clock for the wall with color-accented metallic frames for a contemporary look.
• A wooden wall clock with Roman numerals as the hour symbols works well to enhance the overall design of an environment that is more traditional or minimalist.
• If you are looking for something classic and aesthetic for your vast room, then a pendulum clock is something you could explore.
Explore various orpat clocks to get an idea of different types of clocks and what could suit your liking the most.
What are the components of wall clocks?
• Plastic is used commonly in clocks given that they are not very expensive and can be found in a variety of patterns to give us a fancy clock for walls to go with any kind of interior. However we must note that plastic doesn’t last as long as wood and metal.
• Wood looks great in farmhouses and rustic settings. If you prefer a more luxurious finish, you can find wooden wall clocks made of common pine, eucalyptus, and even mahogany.
• Metal clocks go well with modern as well as aesthetic looks with more refined stylistic layout, similar to those seen inside glitz and ratty stylish climates
How to pick the right tone for a wall clock?
When choosing clocks, it’s a good idea to look for one whose color contrasts with the wall you’ll be hanging it on.
- For customary white walls, pick dim, striking tones.
- Pick a wall clock with a lighter color for a bold accent wall.
Make sure that the color chosen matches the color in the room for a cohesive appearance.
What are some of the various varieties of wall clocks?
• Clocks that work by hand
Mechanical clocks need to be wound on a regular basis, sometimes every 14 or 7 days.Clocks of this kind are typically less accurate due to the need for external input. Be that as it may, in the event that you appreciate customary plan components, a mechanical clock merits the additional consideration.
• Quartz wall stickers.
Quartz clocks have a crystal oscillator that produces precise frequency signals, making them more accurate than mechanical clocks. These clocks can be powered by batteries, which typically last about a year. This is an excellent, high-accuracy, low-maintenance option.
Where to put a wall clock in the front room?
The lounge room is the most well-known and suitable spot to show a wall clock. Hanging your wall clock above the center of your largest piece of furniture like a sofa is the best location.
How do you hang a large wall clock safely?
To avoid any hazards, one must hang a large wall clock safely to avoid any damage to the wall or an injury to anyone at home.
Follow the simple steps given below to set the new wall clock well
• Locate the support beams behind the drywall with a stud finder.
• Make a note of the spot to remember where to screw it in.
• Secure the screw set up with a power drill. For added security, use more than one.
• Hang your clock and appreciate it, realizing you utilized the right safety efforts.
We have seen here what factors to consider when picking a clock like the size, material, type, design etc. With this extensive information, we are sure one can make an informed decision when selecting clocks for their room. To get more ideas on the variety of types, designs and styles of clocks, we recommend you to explore orpat clocks and pick one you like the most.